Community Choice is the regional source of current health information and improved access to quality healthcare in active collaboration with its healthcare provider members and business partners.
COMMUNITY CHOICE PARTNERS
As we look ahead to implementing a vision for an Accountable Community of Health, we can gain confidence knowing that people across the state are working towards the same goal...healthier communities and a healthier Washington. Below are some inspiring videos and helpful resources:
- A short video on ACES - Adverse Childhood Experiences
- A short video Social Determinants of Health
- An overview of the State Innovation Grant: there is a video and thesummary document of the grant. Accountable Communities of Health are a key strategy for the state to meet the Triple Aim
- The Case for Accountable Community of Health presented by Kristen West-Fisher, Better Health Together Board Chair
- An article on the case for investment in Rural Health
- Our video summary findings on our Accountable Community of Health
In an effort to breakdown the "silos" of great work that is happening on healthier communities, we need to explore how both ACES and poverty discussions are relevant to a Regional Community Health Plan... this video speaks to that vision.